Wednesday, 22 January 2014


Hi everybody! Today I write about a food, I think the food It´s   pleasure but also a necessity, and for that should is healthy.

Healthy food is right for our bodies, helps us to live better, but the food is a pleasure to know there are caring, I think that fast-food is bad because It´s not alimentary quite the contrary , undernourishment ! Make obesity, etc..  But I like pizza very much, because I´m vegetarian and the pizza is very good vegetarian alternative for his vegetables and chees.

I like cook, but not every days if not by chance. My favorite food It´s “acevichado” this is a fusion in sushi and ceviche, both I really like and they are very delicious and healthy.  I think the kind of healthy food is not fries, not naturals, whit colorants and more chemical. The healthy food is the natural food, while less process is better.  
 
 

Well, the food is wonderful  bat without  excess !

By by !

3 comments:

  1. The pizza is very tasty .. I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. death to fast food and if the unification of sushi and Peruvian food jajajjaa and the pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sad story to meditate ....................

    a desperate plea of a girl
    she say her friends remove their photos
    can not take the pressure
    insecurity and low self-esteem
    now all the people know
    sadness is stamped on his face
    in the eyes
    she needs to know who is
    a message in faceboock say who is

    ReplyDelete