Monday, 20 January 2014

My Friend


 
I haven't a best friend, i have a lot of friends but today will tell you my black friend, she called Maria Jose Eliash and we been friends for very many years. We met in the garden in 1994 and our friendship remains intact, I know his family and they are very good people, I love them and they want me to my, at school we behave badly, but we were doing a lot of crazy things we learned from all these good things.

Today we are too different but friends too. Although we see little girlfriends are very, fills me with energy when we are together. Your style is different she is very hippie and me no, but shared a respect for nature and the human body quite similar and our ideals and values ​​are the same. She is very important to me, she has accompanied me throughout life, that is countless..




Well she´s my Friend !

2 comments:

  1. cute .. They are friends since small! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, they look beautiful together, your friend is very happy =)

    ReplyDelete