Thursday, 9 January 2014

MEXICO


I want to visit Mexico, because It´s a big country of America   and has thirty two 
 cultural or natural   sites
considered patrimony of  humanity.  It´s a good example of indigenous resistance and  their history is very strong and their
culture is more rich and charming. That is the principal reason why  I want to visit Mexico. They  have important Visual
Artists,  for example  Diego  Rivera. He´s a talented muralist of Mexico; or Frida Kahlo, she´s a painter both are

My favourite Artist of Mexico is Guadalupe de la Posada.  He´s engrave and  your thematic  I very very like,  He combined
the ritual for Hi´s Country with politic and art. I like go to Mexico an study about their engrave.

 
 
Also I would like to eat Mexican food, because I like spicy  food and they have more variety of chili.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Josefina!
    Your post is very interesting.. Mexico is a beautiful country and artists have achieved internationally recognized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite countries is mexico, I guess its landscapes, its people, its culture.

    ReplyDelete